How do I diagnose Cystic Ameloblastoma
AbstractThis 59 year old woman presented with teeth pain. Brown red material measuring 6 * 4 * 3 mm of soft consistence was excised from the region 16
2. Shear M., Singh S., Age-standardized incidence rates of ameloblastoma and dentigerous cyst on the Witwatersrand, South Africa", Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 1978, 6 (4): 195-9.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
4. In case of virtual slide publication the authors agree to copy the article in a structural modified version to the journal's VS archive.